Last week Samsung Nepal provided a massive discount on Samsung Galaxy S10 series. Where you could get Rs. 10,000 discounts on Galaxy S10 128GB, Rs. 15,000 discounts on Galaxy S10+ 128GB whereas 512GB had Rs. 35,000 discounts. However, Samsung has again started the same plan for the Samsung Galaxy S20 series. This comes as a monsoon discount in this monsoon season. Let’s check out how much discount you get on Galaxy S20.
The price of Samsung Galaxy S20 was Rs. 1,13,999 where you get instant cashback of Rs. 19,000. Which means the new price is Rs. 94,999. The monsoon discount offer will not last long, as it will be until the stocks last. So, you won’t mind if you grab it earlier and faster.
The Samsung Galaxy S20 with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage has been offered for that price. Note, the offered device isn’t 5G capable. You can grab this device, if you are seeking a flagship device to buy on.
Also Read: Massive Discount on Samsung Galaxy S20+!
Samsung Galaxy S20 has the 6.2-inch AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate and QHD resolution. The glass is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6. Although, the default refresh rate will be 60Hz.
Exynos 990 Chipset is used for processor in the Global variant we get. For the performance and storage, the device has 8GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage. Importantly, OneUI 2.1 OS operated the device based on Android 10 on top.
Device is set with 3 cameras on rear and 1 on front. For the rear primary camera, 12MP sensor with f/1.8 aperture has been used. Another 12 MP Ultrawide lens has been set below. And a 64 MP telephoto lens with f/2.0 has been used. On the front, in-display punch camera setup with 10MP sensor which is capable of recording 4K video.
Furthermore, the device is built with non-removable 4,000 mAh battery which has 25W fast charging support. Using the fast charger, it takes almost 90 minutes to fully charge from 0 level. Overall, the battery performance is well.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Specifications
- Body: 151.7 x 69.1 x 7.9 mm, 163 g
- Display: 6.2 inches, Dynamic AMOLED 2X, HDR10+, 1200 nits (peak)
- Resolution: 1440 x 3200 pixels, 20:9 ratio
- Refresh Rate: [email protected]/[email protected] refresh rate
- IP Rating: IP68 dust/water resistant
- Glass Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Processor: Exynos 990 (7 nm+)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2×2.50 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G77 MP11
- Storage & RAM: 128GB 8GB RAM
- OS: Android 10, upgradable to Android 11, One UI 3.0
- Rear Camera:
- Triple Camera:
- Primary: 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.76″, 1.8µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- Telephoto: 64 MP, f/2.0, 29mm, 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS, 1.1x optical zoom, 3x hybrid zoom
- Ultrawide; 12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm, 120˚, 1/2.55″ 1.4µm, Super Steady video
- Triple Camera:
- Front Camera: 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3.24″, 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF
- Video Resolution:
- Rear: [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/240fps, [email protected], HDR10+, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS & OIS
- Audio: Stereo speakers, 32-bit/384kHz audio, Tuned by AKG
- Security: Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), Software based Face Unlock
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS (A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO), NFC, USB Type-C 3.2
- Battery: Li-Po 4000mAh
- Fast charging 25W
- USB Power Delivery 3.0
- Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W
- Reverse wireless charging 4.5W
- Colors: Cosmic Grey, Cloud Blue, Cloud Pink, Cloud White, Aura Red
Samsung Galaxy S20 price in Nepal and Availability
The monsoon discount offers the device in a full Rs. 19,000 of price cut out. Which means, the device is now priced at Rs. 94,999 for the 8 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage. the offer will last until the stock last. So, you can grab one for yourself if you are planning to get one.
|Smartphone Model||Price in Nepal (Discounted)|
|Samsung Galaxy S20||NPR 94,999|