Samsung introduced a newest smartphone under the popular Galaxy M series. The Samsung Galaxy M31s is an upgrade to the Galaxy M31 with couple of premium features. The Galaxy M31s is pre-installed with Intelligent-Cam detail on the camera. Similarly, it brings infinity sAMOLED panel and 25W charging support – first for the M series.
The Galaxy M31s is built around with a 6.5” Full HD+ sAMOLED infinity-O display. It has a peak brightness of 420 nits and aspect ratio of 20:9. Further, the display Gorilla Glass 3 protects the display. The back panel comes with a Gradient design with black and Blue.
For photography, you’ll find the 64 MP Sony IMX682 shooter complemented by 12MP ultra-wide lens, 5MP depth sensor and a 5MP macro shooter. There’s a 32MP front camera for selfies and video calling.
The camera on the handset packs Intelli-Cam feature couple with Samsung Single take technology. Intelli-Cam will deliver enhance camera experience whereas, single take feature allows you to take 10 photos and videos with one press of the shutter button. Moreover, the camera supports 4K video recording and other features like AR Emoji, Slow motion, Boomerang, Hyperlapse and AR Doodle.
Don’t Miss: Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Launched in Nepal!
For processing, there is an octa-core Exynos 9611 SoC , which is the same chip that we saw on Galaxy M31. It comes with 6Gb and 8GB of RAM alongside 128GB od storage. The storage can be expanded easily via microSD card. Android 10 with OneUI 2.1 covers the software side of the smartphone.
Additionally, the Samsung Galaxy M31s packs a 6,000 mAh battery with 25W fast charging. Similarly, the device can be used to power other gadgets, all thanks to reverse charging capability. The side mounted finger print scanner protect the device from unauthorized user. Furthermore, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack are the connectivity options available.
Samsung Galaxy M31s Specifications
- Body: 159.3 x 74.4 x 9.3 mm, 203 g
- Display: 6.5 inches, Super AMOLED
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio
- Glass Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: Exynos 9611 (10nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- Storage and RAM: 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM
- OS: Android 10, One UI 2.5
- Rear Camera:
- Quad Cameras
- Primary: 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.73″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- Ultrawide: 12 MP, f/2.2, 123˚
- Macro: 5 MP, f/2.4
- Depth: 2 MP, f/2.4
- Quad Cameras
- Front Camera: 32 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm
- Video Resolution:
- Audio: Loudspeakers, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: Fingerprint (side-mounted), Software based Face Unlock
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, NFC, Infrared, FM-radio, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0
- Battery: Li-Po 6000 mAh
- Fast charging 25W
- Reverse charging
- Colors: Mirage Black, Mirage Blue
Samsung Galaxy M31s Price and Availability in Nepal
The Samsung Galaxy M31s is offered in Mirage Black and Mirage Blue color. It has debuted in India for INR. 19,499 for
6GB Ram version. The higher tier 8GB version ships for INR. 21,499. The device will receive its first sale on August 6.
Similarly, it will soon be available in Nepal with the expected price of Rs. 35,000 and Rs. 39,000 for 6GB and 8GB variant respectively.
|Smartphone Model||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|Samsung Galaxy M31s||NPR 35,000 (6/128GB)|
NPR 39,000 (8/128GB)
Also Check: ASUS VivoBook S15 Launch in Nepal!