Xiaomi has planned to launch seven different products in Nepal, Few hours ago Xiaomi launched their Redmi 9 model officially in Nepal which was the first surprise out of 7. And now they have reveled their second surprise Redmi 9A. Basically, Redmi 9A is budget smartphone that packs octa-core MediaTek Helio G25 SoC chipset and 5,000 mAh capacity. Let’s dive into what the device has to offer and how much it cost.
The Redmi 9A features a bezel less display with small waterdrop notch. The screen is 6.53-inch same size as the Redmi 9. The display type used in this smartphone is IPS LCD and has HD+ resolution of 720×1600 pixels. The aspect ratio is 20:9 with pixel density of 269 PPI. The screen has rounded corners as similar to older sibling.
The handset looks okay in terms of design. It carries out only one camera in rear. The front camera is placed in waterdrop notch in-front. It presents 1 camera lens of 13 MP with aperture of f/2.2. Whereas, front is provided with 5 MP camera lens of f/2.2 aperture for selfie shoot.
For performance, there’s a MediaTek Helio G25 SoC octa-core CPU. Redmi 9A is designed with 2 GB RAM paired with 32 GB internal storage. Storage can be expanded by using microSD card. The handset operates on MIUI 11 based on Android 10. It is dual-SIM model in a budget segment.
The Xiaomi Redmi 9A has the battery capacity of 5,000 mAh. The non-removable battery supports 10W Fast Charging. Also, some other features are Micro USB port, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Face unlock, headphone jack, Infrared port and speakers. The phone lacks fingerprint sensor. However, there’s an AI face unlock for security.
Also Read: Redmi 9 launched in Nepal!
- Body: 164.9 x 77.1 x 9 mm, 196 g
- Display: 6.53 inches, IPS LCD, 400 nits (typ)
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G25 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 2 / 3 / 4 / 6 GB
- Storage: 32 / 64 / 128 GB
- OS: Android 10, MIUI 12
- Rear Camera: 13 MP, f/2.2, 28mm (wide), 1.0µm, PDAF
- Front Camera: 5 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1.12µm
- Video Resolution:
- Rear: [email protected]/60fps
- Front: [email protected]
- Audio: Loudspeakers, 3.5
- Security: Software based Face Unlock
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, single-band Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, FM radio, microUSB 2.0
- Battery: 5000 mAh
- Charging: Standard charging 10W
- Colors: Carbon Gray (Midnight Black), Sky Blue (Sea Blue), Ocean Green (Nature Green)
Redmi 9A Price in Nepal and Availability
User can choose between Granite Gray, Sky Blue and Peacock Green color skin. Similar, to Redmi 9, it will be available across 1800+ Mi offline stores and from Sastodeal from 2nd August. As far as the price is concerned, Redmi 9A is priced for Rs. 11,499.
|Smartphone Model||Price in Nepal|
|Redmi 9A||NPR 11,499|