Motorola has launched the affordable midrange smartphone Moto G9 in India. It is the successor to the Moto G8. The budget-friendly headset offers feature like the huge camera, triple rear camera ad more. Read out the article to know more about the Moto G9 first In Motorola G9 series, including its specification features and expected price in Nepal.
Moto G9 Overview
Display and Design
The handset spots a 6.5” Max Vision display with HD+ resolution of 1600×720 pixels. It brings 20:9 aspect ratio and has 87% screen-to-body ratio. The display also spots a waterdrop style notch to host a selfie camera.
Like most of the budget friendly device the Moto G9 is also made up of plastic. There is square camera bump, just below it there’s a fingerprint sensor on the rear panel. Moreover, the device has adopted water repellant coating to keep the device safe from minor spills and splashes.
The G9 ships with triple rear camera setup. The setup offers a 48MP primary lens with f/1.7 aperture joined by a 2MP depth sensor and 2MP macro sensor. Similarly, there is a LED flash on the camera bump which looks like a fourth camera. Upfront, the waterdrop notch hosts an 8MP front facing camera.
The camera features Auto Smile Capture, HDR, Face Beauty, Slow-mo, timelapse and more. It can shoot 1080P videos at 60fps.
Under the hood, it is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 chipset based on 11nm fabrication process. It is teamed with 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM and 64GB of onboard storage. User can expand the storage further, up to 512GB using a microSD card.
The handset ships with stock Android 10 without much bloatware.
Battery and Miscellaneous
The 5,000mAh battery provides juice to the device. Further, the phone claims to offer up to 2 days of battery life on a single charge. It also supports 20W fast charging.
For connectivity, it supports 4G VoLTE, WI-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, FM radio, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Moto G9 Specifications
- Body: 165.2 x 75.7 x 9.2 mm, 200 g
- Display: 6.5 inches, IPS LCD
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio
- IP Rating: No, Water Repellent coating
- Processor: Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 (11 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Storage and RAM: 64GB 4GB RAM
- OS: Android 10
- Rear Camera:
- Triple Cameras
- Primary: 48 MP, f/1.7, (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- Depth: 2 MP, f/2.4
- Macro: 2 MP, f/2.4
- Triple Cameras
- Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.2, 1.12µm
- Video Resolution:
- Rear; [email protected]/60fps
- Front: [email protected]
- Audio: Loudspeakers, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: Fingerprint sensor (side-mounted), Software based face unlock
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, FM radio, USB Type-C 2.0
- Battery: Li-Po 5000 mAh
- Charging: Fast charging 20W
- Color: Forest Green, Sapphire Blue
Moto G9 Price in Nepal and Availability
Currently, the handset is available in Indian market for INR 11,499 in Forest Green and Sapphire Blue color. We expect the launch price of Moto G9 to be around Rs. 20,000 only if it makes in Nepal.
|Smartphone Model||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|Motorola Moto G9||~ Rs. 20,000|
Suggest You Read