Huawei has added two new smartphone in their portfolio. The Enjoy 20 Plus and the Enjoy 20 are two latest offering from Huawei in mid range section. They are now part of Enjoy family which already includes Enjoy 20 Pro 5G launched back in June. Both the handset comes with the 5G network connectivity and have debuted in China. The Enjoy 20 series comes with attractive design, large batteries, big display and decent camera. However, in this article we will take glance on the specs, features and expected price of Enjoy 20 Plus in Nepal.
Also Read: Realme V3 Cheapest 5G Smartphone!
Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus 5G Overview
Display and Design
The handset comes with 6.63” IPS LCD panel with 1080 x 2400px resolution. It brings 20:9 aspect ratio with a notch less display boasting 92% screen to body ratio. The panel offers 90Hz refresh rate with 180Hz touch sampling rate and is designed with rounded corners.
The back of the handset looks a lot like a Mate 30 Pro design with a oreo style camera.
In terms of optics, there are three lenses that sits on the back panel. The setup includes 48MP main unit with f/1.8 lens supported by an 8MP f/2.4 ultra-wide lens and a dedicated 2MP macro shooter with f/2.4 aperture. The front imaging is handled by pop-up selfie camera module of 16MP f/2.0 camera.
Under the hood, it is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 720GB chipset with 5G connectivity support. It is paired with either 6 or 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM while the storage capacity id 128GB. There is also a provision to expand the Storage via Huawei’s NMcards by up to 256GB.
On software front, it runs on EMUI 10.1 topped on Android 10 OS.
Also Read: Snapdragon 732G Announced!
Battery and Miscellaneous
Backing the device there is 4,200 mAh battery supporting 40W fast charging. Other features includes the side mounted fingerprint sensor and 3.5mm headphone jack.
Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus 5G Specifications
- Body: 163.5 x 76.5 x 9 mm, 197 g
- Display: 6.63 inches, IPS LCD
- Refresh Rate: 90Hz
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio
- Processor: MediaTek MT6853V Dimensity 720 5G
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2
- Storage and RAM: 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM
- OS: Android 10, EMUI 10.1, no Google Play Services
- Rear Camera:
- Dual Cameras
- Primary: 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF,
- Ultrawide: 8 MP, f/2.4, 120˚ ,
- Macro: 2 MP, f/2.4
- Dual Cameras
- Front Camera: Motorized pop-up 16 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.0µm
- Video Resolution:
- Front: [email protected]
- Audio: Loudspeaker, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: Fingerprint sensor (side-mounted), Software based faace unlock
- Connectivity: 5G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C 2.0
- Battery: Li-Po 4200 mAh
- Color: Black, Blue, Green, Pink
Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus 5G Price and Availability in Nepal
The handset is available for pre-order in Black, Gradient Blue, Forest Green and Pink color in China. The price starts from CNY 2,299 for 6GB model and CNY 2,499 for 8GB variant.
If the device makes to Nepalese Market, we expect the Enjoy 20 Plus 5G price to start around Rs. 44,500.
|Smartphone Model||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus 5G (6/128 GB)||~Rs. 44,500|
|Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus 5G (8/128 GB)||~Rs. 48,000|