One of the most popular social media where millions of people are active is Twitter. A twitter user can post a tweet, photo, video, etc. Twitter is accessible in great variety of device like Android, Microsoft and iOS as well. Twitter doesn’t allow a user to download any kind of videos on twitter from the twitter app but it is possible with third-parties app and sites.
To download/ save Twitter videos on Android devices using browser websites, you can follow these steps:
- First of all, you need to run the twitter app on your android device. Then you need to check for the video you want to save. As you get the video, you will see the down arrow icon in right side of the post. That icon will be available in each and every post on twitter.
- You will need to tap on it and then from the options shown, you need to tap on the “Share Tweet via” option. Then you will get further more options where you need to tap on the “Copy Link to Tweet” option.
- This will copy the link of the post to your device’s clipboard. Then you need to go for the browser on your mobile phone and open the Video Downloader page. This website can be search on google as video downloader for twitter.
- On the site, you will get a blank where you need to paste the URL/ Link that you copied on your device’s clipboard. To paste, you will need to long press on blank and then the paste option will pop up and you need to tap on the paste.
- After that you need to tap on the “Download” button and then the video will be saved/ downloaded in your android device.
To download/ save Twitter videos on Android devices using third-party app, you can follow these steps:
- Firstly, you will need to search for the third-party app on Google Play Store to download videos from twitter. I prefer downloading application named as “Download Twitter Videos” from Google Play Store and then start using the app.
- So, in this particular app, you need to check for the video and see if there is Share options in the Tweet which will be in every post. Then instead of copying URL, you will need to tap on the “Download Twitter Videos” app’s icon which will be seen after the complete download of the app.
- As you tap on the icon the processing will start automatically and the video you downloaded will be saved in your device and you can watch it anytime.
The download will be finished as per your internet speed and the video will be saved in your device location. You will need to check the video on your device storage.