Yahoo mail is an online free mailing service provided by Yahoo. Yahoo mail pro is a paid version of yahoo mail by yahoo.inc. Yahoo mail free version will have ads displayed in the inbox page. Its pretty irritating to get ads in inbox page. Well, you can get rid of those advertises in many ways.
To get rid of ads / dispose of advertises on yahoo mail by following steps below:
- It seems like yahoo mail free version has the ads that appears all over your inbox. The simplest way to get rid of those ads is to subscribe the yahoo mail pro version. Where there will be no ads like free version.
- Another way is to hide those ads temporarily. You can hide ads temporarily as will by checking for the cross symbol or the drop-down symbol. Drop down option will have an option to remove the specific ad temporarily.
- Another type of ads is those which will appear in the right-side of your yahoo mail account inbox page. For that, you can click on arrow symbol for more option symbol beside the ad, where you will get hide the ad option. This will also hide it temporarily.
If you don’t want yahoo mail pro or can’t afford the subscription plans then you can also use those ad blocks extensions in the browser.
- Google chrome user, will find easier to add extensions in the browser. Because google web store provides different kinds of product as well as extensions to add on your browser. Using a ad blocker extension will also take away the ads in other sites in the particular browser.
- Similarly, Firefox users can also download an extension to their browser to get rid of ads. Even if you are an iOS user using Safari browser, you can also have the extension from the Safari extension and download the AdBlock extension.