Most importantly, Facebook Team has finally worked on to provide dark theme for Facebook in browser version. But not yet in mobile application. Most of the Facebook users using in computer browsers has got the dark theme now but some may or didn’t got it.
To enable Dark Mode in Facebook:
- First of all, you should be logged in your Facebook account on your computer browser. The outer interface of login page will be same as old, because we don’t see any changes made by the Facebook Team.
- As you login, you will first get the same old bright interface of Facebook on your account. As you see in the top bar of the page, you will get options like messages, notification and search bar.
- Also you will see the drop down option right in the top right corner of the bar or page. You will need to click the drop down option and you will see the option “Dark Mode” with toggle button.
- You shall turn the toggle button of Dark Mode to blue to turn on. This will instantly turn on the Dark mode on your computer browser. The Dark mode is not completely black, but dark enough to help your eyes to surf over the Facebook for longer time.
Enjoy Facebook’s Dark Mode!
- How to enable Dark Mode in Facebook?
- How to enable Dark Theme in Facebook?
- Facebook’s Dark Mode.
- Facebook’s Dark Theme.
- Dark Theme in Facebook.
- Dark Mode in Facebook.