Gmail is Google associated emailing website. Gmail is free to use online mailing service. People also uses it as messaging with files connected. Gmail can be used in personal computers as well as in cell phones. Some people are more secure with their accounts and wants to change the password time to time very often.
To change password of your gmail account, you need to follow these steps:
- Make sure you have logged in your account on your computer browser. After you login, you need to go to “My Account”, from the top right corner with 9 small dots icon which is more option icon. If haven’t sign in then you need to sign in first.
- You will get different tabs in it. You will see “Security” tab, under it you will see “Signing in to Google” menu. On that menu, you need to scroll down a little and you will see “Password” section.
- You will see more option with “Password” like: “2-Step Verification” and many more. You need to click on “Password”. This will take you to login page again. For security reason you will need to enter your password again and login your gmail account again.
- After you enter your password, you need to click on next. By clicking on next, you will open a page where you can enter your new password. You need to enter your new password twice. Second time you enter will be for confirmation.
- After entering, you need to click on “Change Password” button and your password changes will be saved. Next time you login, you need to enter your new password.
By this, you can easily change gmail password of your account. If you are using someone another’s device to login then you should always remember to sign out before leaving the device.